10 reasons why you aren't and can't be as good as Devendra Bishoo...not even half as good.
1. You are not a leg spinner who developed skills in the land of fast bowlers.
2. You are not a young bowler who replaced the Big Benn. Nobody does that. Bishoo does.
3. Your name isn't half as fun to lend an ear as it is when Tony Cozier says DayWayneDraw Bishwho.
4. You haven't made an epic debut in a World Cup.
5. Your can't possibly give a better interview in-front of a world audience and reduce Nasser Hussain's probing abilities to ashes, like the one in the urn he never earned n his career of 5 Ashes series.
If you haven't lost all the respect for yourself, read on...
6. You can't wear a smile on your face after losing twice in 2 games in the world cup and say that you are actually sad that the team didn't win. Some people break TVs and window panes for just getting out like idiots.
7. You are not a Caribbean. So, you are obviously not as cool as Bishoo.
8. You are not a no.11 batsman with a batting average of 17.20 .
9 & 10. You can't fly. You cannot fly. That seals the deal. Twice.
Look, even your frisbee feels ashamed.
Now, bow down to the legend.